Why should you pick The Social Change Agency?
- We’ve been there, done that. Our team has over 30 years combined successful leadership experience ranging from leading soldiers in the military, guiding wilderness trips, organizing at the grassroots level, supervising direct services to people experiencing homelessness, designing and implementing community programs, leading a deep and complex collective impact initiative, and leading a national large-scale change initiative. We’ve even helped hundreds of people jump out of perfectly good airplanes. OK, we haven’t done everything, but chances are if you’re feeling stuck, we’ve been there, too. We bring empathy and practical insights to our coaching and we will help you get unstuck quickly.
- This is our genius. We’re just going to own that. We are passionate about helping social change leaders have a great time making the world a better place, and we are so darn good at it. Honestly, it doesn’t even feel like “work” to us. We love this stuff. We could do it all day and never get tired of it. If it’s not our area of genius, we’ll say so and we’ll bring in the smartest people we can find as guest faculty. By the way, once you sign-up with us, we’ll help you find your genius, too.
- Our generosity. Our commitment is to generously share our genius with the world, with you. That shows up in a couple of different ways. You can expect our undivided attention focused solely on your transformation into a more powerful leader for social change throughout your time in our program. You can also expect that we will look for opportunities to share as much as we possibly can of our support and our genius with you.
- Our integrity. We keep our agreements. We do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it. When an agreement isn’t working, we will proactively attempt to renegotiate it with you. We are completely transparent and willing to learn in public. Clients have shared the ease they feel working with us and we think that’s mostly a function of our integrity.
- Our curiosity. The very first lesson in the Powerful Leadership for Social Change Course is cultivating openness to learning. This is the most important gift we bring to everything we do and you can count on it. Any issue you bring to the group coaching calls, for example, will receive our curious attention. Consider us your secret weapon – we’ve got your back.
- Community. We are intentionally creating community among social change leaders from a wide range of callings, and have built into our offerings multiple ways for you to connect with and learn from one another, including our weekly group coaching calls and the private online discussion board. We plan to roll out more community creating opportunities in the future. No one should ever feel alone doing work to make the world a better place. You’ve found your people.
- Commitment. This is not a short-term commitment. We are with you all the way for a full year, and you’re welcome to stay part of the community as an alumnus for as long as it suits you. We are fully committed to fully supporting your transformation into becoming the kind of leader that you most want to become.